PR?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

justdawn

Someone here does really nice PR.. well I think its their wife that actualy does it.

I can't for the life of me remember or find the post that I saw with the awesome orange pen made from their PR.

I'm in need of some with a bright blue with some yellow swirled in.
I have made a few attempts to do this myself, but not happy with the results. I'd be interested in finding out if anyone has something like that and also how much they would take for 2 pieces.

Thanks,
Dawn

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Originally posted by alamocdc
<br />That would be Ed4copies' wife Dawn, Dawn. At least I think I got that right.

Billy, the only thing you forgot to include is that Dawn is Ed's much, much, much, much, much, much, much better half. [;)]

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
As sometimes happens, very, very, very, very rarely, Cav has the proper title. And yes, my artistic "OTHER half" did make the orange PR and has made a LOT of PR recently.

Send e-mail if you want any further info, but right now I know she has no "soup", cause I have a friend who's waiting and she says "Can't pour, no soup!!!" I trust it is on order.

Billy, it's a fine-line distinction. If you're not from Social Security or the IRS, you can call us anything you want.[:)][:)][:)]

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Oh, and thanks for the compliments. She does pour nice blanks.

You may want to check Arizona Silhouette, they could have a "stock" product you would like (IMMEDIATE shipment and Yo_Yo Spin makes nice blanks too).

justdawn

I know all about being the "other half" after being an "other half" for 11 years we finaly tied the knot in Nov.

Ed, I had heard about Dawn's blanks, you'd think I'd have rememeberd her name, huh? :)
I'll email you shortly.

Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom