Good woman's roller ball match to his full sized gent?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Carl Fisher

I didn't want to steal the other thread about ladies pens since I'm looking for a targeted style of pen.

This is for a good furniture client of a fellow wood worker and I am turning matching wood to the new furniture they will be receiving shortly. He will be getting a full sized gent in 10kt and I need one for her.

I originally was going to do an Artisan from CSUSA, but after turning my first one and some comments from other turners, I'm not at all happy and don't feel comfortable sending that out.

Here are the requirements
  • Slender / Elegant 2-piece design (no single tubes for this one)
  • Rollerball
  • Prefer screw on cap, but will do snap if it will last or magnetic
  • 10kt Gold
  • Good style match to a full sized gent.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. A more budget friendly version of the Venus would be ideal :confused:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Carl Fisher

I thought about that, but I have a gut feeling that it's still a bit on the thick side for what we're after. I'll have Chrissy write with a Jr. a bit tonight and get her opinion on it.

On thinking it through a bit more, I think a Jr. it will be. I'll just call it a Jr. Gal :)

Last edited:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I thought about that, but I have a gut feeling that it's still a bit on the thick side for what we're after. I'll have Chrissy write with a Jr. a bit tonight and get her opinion on it.

On thinking it through a bit more, I think a Jr. it will be. I'll just call it a Jr. Gal :)

Careful!!! Don't call it a QUEEN-size :eek::eek::eek:you will get hit!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Top Bottom