Good Quality Click Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mvande21

I think the vertex line has a click pen too. That one is bigger than the slimline pro though. Make sure to read the reviews. I haven't been able to find a decent click pen without haven't operate and feel "cheap". If you find one let me know cause I would be interested in that too.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Slim clicker

Or one like this? You can get the click mechanisms from richardgreenwald.com

Pick your own material to use. Just a suggestion

Attachments

• IMG_1187.JPG
    IMG_1187.JPG
    54.4 KB · Views: 207
  • IMG_1186.JPG
    IMG_1186.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 186

Culprit

I haven't tried the Richard Greenwald click mechanisms, but the best I have used is the Long Click from CSUSA. They actually call it the Click Pen or the Clicker Pen but I can never remember which is which. The other is a 2 piece slim I believe.

I have carried a Long Click daily for over a year now, including a few drops on hard floors, and it still works and looks great. Black Ti finish, by the way with Black Walnut.

hilltopper46

If you can talk him into the Vertex it is by far the best click mechanism out there for hand made pens. I've made a number of the long clickers and they are OK, I never had one that didn't work, but the feel of the Vertex is totally different. I call it silent but solid - you can't hear it click but it never misses.

(Can you tell I'm a fan? :) )

Top Bottom