Good Pen Cases

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Quality Pen

What are some people's experiences with good pen cases?

I did a DYI but I don't think it will suit me for much longer -- pen collection growing.

So I was wondering if there are some good pen cases that will last a while. I plan on taking them to shows, so they'll get some use.

The biggest reason I ask is because it seems like some pen companies sell some items that are great, and some that are "not-as-great" so I really don't want to throw away another couple bills on junk! :eek:

Thank you. :biggrin:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyL

I bough the PSI cheap clear rectangular tubes, BUT the weight of the pen hitting the cap can dislodge it resulting in the pen hitting the ground and damaging the plastic nib. I now place a seal across the top with a printed warning about opening the case over a soft surface. I also include a velvet pouch to the tube. You were probably thinking about something better, classy -er. What I described is not it.

:)

Dick Mahany

For display cases, I like to make my own. I make them with a flocked removable insert so that I can change the dividers from tan to black easily. Here's one in cherry with walnut splines.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Pen Case.jpg
    Pen Case.jpg
    273.5 KB · Views: 278
Last edited:

Quality Pen

Are you asking about a display case? Or are you thinking of a plastic tube/sleeve/etc. to put pens is for your customers?

Sorry all! I was too ambiguous...

I was actually referring to cases to travel with, like suitcases full of pens.

(One project at a time, hehe.)

I am in the market for something to securely travel with pens that ideally would look nice just in case someone asks to see "what else you have".

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Are you asking about a display case? Or are you thinking of a plastic tube/sleeve/etc. to put pens is for your customers?

Sorry all! I was too ambiguous...

I was actually referring to cases to travel with, like suitcases full of pens.

(One project at a time, hehe.)

I am in the market for something to securely travel with pens that ideally would look nice just in case someone asks to see "what else you have".
Actually I have PSI display cases that I use. There is a range of sizes and they actually look pretty decent. Start looking there, and searching the Web you'll find what suits you best with no problem.

Top Bottom