golf pencil holder

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

aggromere

anyone know where you get the kits that hold a golf pencil. I've seen them somewhere I just cant remember where.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Gulfcoast

--- rwyoung is correct, the site is

http://www.pennstatatind.com/ --- type in "buffalo Pencil" in the search box Joe

Last edited:

rwyoung

Any comments on that psi kit? I've been looking at it for a while...

I've made a few and they seem pretty nice. The fit was a little tight on one but it loosened up after a few trys. The plating seems good but I don't have any field testing results. Just tossed one in the car to have a pencil handy. I may see about giving a few more away to some of my dad's golfing buddies.

Kept it simple, walnut for the barrels except one I did in rosewood (I'm keeping that one). CA finish per the William O. Young method.

tdibiasio

Does anyone know what bushings are used to turn the PSI Buffalo bullett pencil ? There is none listed on the website currently.

I have a few golfing buddies that i would like to make these for.

theartist07

If you click on view as catalog it shows on the right hand side as being " PKEXEC-BU ", these are also the bushings for the Executive Pen also. It might be best to just call to make sure.

Paul in OKC

Hey Cav, where does that mount on my lathe? Got any pics for that! I guess I could replace the hand wheel, just have to scoot the lathe over the edge of the work bench.

Top Bottom