A Gloat.. sorta...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DSallee

Well, one of my pens was just compared to a Mont Blanc!

We went to church this morning and as some of you may remember, I gave our pastor and his wife a pair of Jr Retros for their Anniversary, one in acrylic and the other in Thuya Burl. Well this morning, He said that a few years ago he bought a Mont Blanc for $300.00 and these pens I made them wrote better, felt better, looked better and was crafted better than the Mont Blanc he paid $300 for!

I can't believe he compared my work to a Mont Blanc! He even had both in hand and was letting other members of the church do their own comparison of the two... All were amazed at the attention to detail, fit and finish of my pens and agreed to the quality of my pens over his Mont Blanc. I had about 20 people ask about pricing and wanted to order one for themselves!

Anyway, just thought I'd share this with all of you.

Dave

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

nava1uni

Congratulations. I hope that you get lots of additional sales. It is always nice to get positive feedback and validation for your work and it's quality.

arjudy

Wow!! That's great. I've never seen one of your pens in hand but the pictures on your website show a great quality product. I hope you get many new customers!

sbell111

Many times, I have considered bringing a Mont Blanc with us to shows just so people could judge how much better our pens are than that plastic thing.

DSallee

Thanks for the reply's everyone, yea, I was floored when he asked if he could show my pen to the church... I was even MORE floored when he compared it to a Mont Blanc on his MIC!!

Rob... I haven't forgot ya buddy... still working on getting you setup with some initials/logo... :)

Dave

HawksFeather

I have to say that it would be hard for anyone to question the sincerity of a pastor giving you and endorsement. So if it were me, I would be VERY happy.

Jerry

Top Bottom