Gloat and engraving question

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

rtparso

I already have an order for 10 pens made from the wood from the courthouse that I milled a couple months ago. I want to engrave Eddy County Courthouse 2005 in a script font. Who does good work? What are the quantity price points?

RLKnecht

Ron,
I have not tried him yet but a search I did a while ago for pen engraving yielded prices from well over $5.00 per pen to about $2.00 per pen. The least expensive I found was Ed Newbold at ENewbold.Sabren.com . His price was $2.00 for 1 line w/logo, and $1.00 for an additional line. That price was INCLUDING the logo, not extra like some of the engravers changed. He nad no minimum order (which was good), but also had no quantity discounts (which I guess is bad). His total shipping cose was also only $3.85 shipping per order. If you give him a try post your results (your opinions and the pics) so we know what inexpensive resources we have available to us.
HTH
Rick

Originally posted by rtparso
<br />I already have an order for 10 pens made from the wood from the courthouse that I milled a couple months ago. I want to engrave Eddy County Courthouse 2005 in a script font. Who does good work? What are the quantity price points?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom