Gillette Fusion Rasor Handles?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

nonimac

Has anyone found a site that offers the fusion handle yet? I really want to start making some since this is the shaver most men use. All that seams to be out there is the mach III

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

orbit308

I asked a turner on ebay who sells them finished.. He said after years of collecting sources, he wouldn't share that info. It seems that they aren't made available to the public yet.. Just those select few who know who to call to get them direct from the manufacturer.

seamus7227

You could contact 65GTmustang on here, he was making silver and stainless steel heads this past year, but keep in mind they were not cheap, but mainly because he was hand casting them. Its worth a shot

flyitfast

I'd like to reopen the question about Fusion razor handle kits, in case someone has gotten a "handle" on the solution.
I hope so because everybody, all of a sudden, seem to like 5 blades instead of 3. I have had several requests for the Fusion.
Thanks to anyone that has solved this situation.
gordon

mikebpeters

I bought one of the golden nib heads but it was a bit pricey. Like an earlier poster suggested, there is a fellow on ebay that has dozens listed that look good, but I too asked him where he gets them and he wouldn't tell me.

sigh.

Top Bottom