Gifting pen card

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
When you gift someone a pen do you include a card and What does the card say? My wife says there should be a card but I have no idea as what to say on the card.

76winger

Something meaningful between you and the recipient. I.E. Why are you giving them a pen? You must have something that's compelled your generosity...

I made a bunch of business cards on the printer stating that it was hand crafted by me. I also include instructions on where to turn it for twist pens, what refill it takes and how to refill.

For non-pen related items (i.e pizza cutter) I include cleaning instructions.

Leave an area so you can put a hole punch in it so you can slide a ribbon through it.

MTViper

I print business cards on the computer as well. On the back, I print the name of the kit, type wood (along with a little detail on the wood), and type refill. I do that on all the ones I sell or give away because I use woods that most people have never heard of.

Since the cards come in pages of 10 and won't go back through the printer cleanly with 1-2 of them gone, I try to wait until I have several that need printing before I print. Any cards that don't have info on the back go into the card case I carry with me to hand out.

Top Bottom