Gift Pen Choice

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

bmchan

I have made three pens in the last two weeks. Euros from AZ. Came out very nice. As I look at kits for holiday gifts to women in the office I am amazed with the selection. Can you tell me what the ladies like (in pens).

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

LanceD

Originally posted by mrcook4570
<br />Barons and Olympias are popular with women (and men).

I agree on the Olympia for the women. I had five of them in stock for a show this past weekend and they were all bought by women.

les-smith

Mini European in Curly Maple w/ Gold hardware. I think the Olympia might be the same as Woodcrafts Mini European. What do ya'll think?

seht

I haven't had a lot of variety when it comes to pen style, but my pens both slimline and Cigar done in pink ivory with gold fittings sell very well to the ladies.

gerryr

The Olympia is definitely the choice of women I sell them to when they're buying for themselves. There are several nice platings available and I can hardly keep a Flame Box Elder in Satin Silver in stock for more than about 15 minutes.

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
Along with the cigar done in pink ivory, I have had huge success with the frosted European pen, with a good piece of tulipwood. I cannot keep any of them in stock, they fly right out of the pen cases....

underdog

I'd like to try making that mini-Euro, but the two step drilling put me off. I liked the look of it for my wife, because she doesn't like those big fat pens. She prefered the slimline over the "Walmart" pens....

bmchan

Originally posted by les-smith
<br />Mini European in Curly Maple w/ Gold hardware. I think the Olympia might be the same as Woodcrafts Mini European. What do ya'll think?

Actually - the Mini Euro is the same as AZ's Euro - only slight difference. The clip on the Olympia is different. The Euro clip from AZ is difficult to use - has to manually spread to sit in a shirt pocket. It wants to tear its way through the fabric.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom