Gift Boxes?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

MikefrMd

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to get your opinions on gift boxes. I'm gonna make some fountain pens for relatives this xmas and wanted a nice box to put the pens in. Does anyone have a recommendation?

Thanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

neon007

Here is a great place for gift boxes. You can get them laser engraved as well. Ken does excellent work and is great to do business with. www.kallenshaanwoods.com

RONB

Passed Away Jan 17, 2011
In Memoriam
I will second that recommendation.Ed has done some very good work for me and I buy his boxes custom engraved for my pen sales.First class work on engraving pens also.

IPD_Mrs

The boxes from Ken are the best. For a cheaper alternative for people such as in-laws ect ect[}:)] you can try these http://www.beartoothwoods.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=35_44&products_id=59 only $2.85 and look more like a $10+ box.

Rmartin

The wood choices above are good to be sure, but if you're looking for a very nice alternative, I highly recommend the Cabretta from CSU. Besides the wood ones, they are the best I have purchased by far.

Rmartin

rstought

Passed Away Nov 11, 2016
In Memoriam
Arizona Silhouette has some nice wood boxes, and also sells custom inserts for pretty much all of the most popular pens (large and small). Craft Supplies USA has a good variety, too - many unique and unusual ones - and they are currently phasing some out, so they are being offered at a substantial discount.

Another thing you might consider, in lieu of the boxes, is a nice leather pen case. Not only does it make a nice presentation, but it is also functional after the unwrapping is done. What better incentive to carry - and use - your gift on a day-to-day basis, if they know it is safe and sound...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom