Gentlemen's pen instructions

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

wicook

I'm confused (yes, that's a normal state of affairs around here)...:D I got my first Gentlemen's Pen kit from BB today complete with CSUSA's instruction sheet. My head hurts. :( At the top of the page, the instructions tell me (under the pen picture) that I need a 37/64" bit, a 15/32" bit, and a blank that is 7/8" x 7/8" x 5". So far so good...until I look at step 2 "Setup & Turning"...where I'm advised that I need a 37/64" drill bit (so far so good), a 17/32" bit, and a blank that's 3/4" x 3/4" x 4 1/4"...[8] What's a guy to do[?] Hopefully the assembly instructions aren't screwed up, too...

wayneis

Go with the 37/64 and 15/32 and you will be fine, the assembly instructions should be good. The Gentlemans pen is one of the easiest pens to make and assemble, it's pretty hard to mess it up. I'm not saying that it can't be done though LOL

Wayne

wicook

Thanks, Wayne. I did a bit of searching through the Yahoo Penturners reference section and found a spreadsheet that lists a whole bunch of CSUSA kits and critical dimensions. It agrees with you! [:)][;)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom