Gentlemen Jr Rollerball refill

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rizaydog

I received a question from a customer yesterday that I can't find an answer for.

I have a gentlemen jr II rollerball pen for sale and he asked about the refill type. He said he likes the space pen cartridge. The only answer I know is Schmidt. When I look up the refill at craft supplies, they offer no measurements or product numbers I can give him to help him decide if these "space" refills will work. He sent me this link but it doesn't help me figure this out:
Refill Size Guide

Can anyone shed some light on this for me? I am lost when it comes to the refills...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

blade.white

1960 Diplomat View, Colorado Springs, CO 80905
The most common space pen refill I've seen is fisher, you can make it fit a rollerball pen. You will need to make a spacer. The easiest is take a cap for a rollerball refill and cut it to .850 on the mic or a little over 3/4 of an inch. Put the spacer in the post end of the refill chamber and then put in the space pen refill with the parker adapter that comes in the pack.
If the customer is using a different space pen refill acquire one from him or her and make a spacer. But you can use parker style refills in rollerball pens.

tim self

Ah decisions, decisions. Obviously the Schmidt, also the Waterman, Pilot G2, Mont Blanc if you remove the threaded portion. May be more but these are the immediate ones I go to.

KenV

Space Pen is a Fisher trademark. Fisher uses presurized ink in ball points, and makes an excellent writing product for tough environments.

You can adapt a parker refill to fit a roller ball -- but this may be the ocassion to sell a parker style pen.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
IF you are going to do shows, consider a trip to Office Max or Office Depot, spend a few bucks buying refills!!!

There is no substitute for experience and what MY opinion is will NOT reflect what YOUR opinion might be, usually.

How do you separate yourself from all the REST of the pen-sellers??

KNOWLEDGE--try some!!

IF you are going to do shows, consider a trip to Office Max or Office Depot, spend a few bucks buying refills!!!

There is no substitute for experience and what MY opinion is will NOT reflect what YOUR opinion might be, usually.

KNOWLEDGE--try some!!

Geez, all this time I had a voluptuous model in a bikini top and Daisey Dukes to be a sales person.... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::cool:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager

KNOWLEDGE--try some!!

Geez, all this time I had a voluptuous model in a bikini top and Daisey Dukes to be a sales person.... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::cool:

That works at CAR shows, you're selling to MEN.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

At art and craft venues, you are usually selling to WOMEN!!:biggrin::biggrin:

Top Bottom