Generousity of IAP members!!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sgimbel

A couple "guys" put under the trade forum said they had blanks for new turners, disadvantaged turners etc. I answered that I was on disability, MS, on Social Security and blanks showed up. What blew me away was that a young lady out reading their threads then wrote me and is sending a box and she won't even let me cover the postage. Her words were "take the money for postage and get a pen kit." THE PEOPLE IN IAP ARE BEYOUD GENEROUS, THEY ARE SAINTS. I gave away most of my blanks the Superbowl pool hoping I might win a quarter and win a supply of blanks, I ended up in the loser category along with a whole lot of other people. I just wanted to say THANK YOU to IAP and the wonderfull people that share their knowledge and $$ with others.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RAdams

Banned
HERE HERE!

I didnt reply to the thread in question because i have plenty of blanks, but i have enjoyed ALOT of generosity from fellow members! Blanks, home built tools, offers of financial assistance in times of trouble, tons of awesome advice, friendships, FUN!(wait till next year's Liars club for my TRUE lie!)...

Most of the people that have helped me in one way or the other have only asked one thing in return... For me to pay it forward, and remain an active part of the IAP community.

In other words, when i can help someone, I do. And i participate on teh boards. Posting pictures of my work so everyone can see my progresses and enjoy them with me. It makes the nice people feel good to see that what they gave you didnt go to waste.

I have recieved PM's that certainly took at least 10 minutes to write, all instruction and direction. All greatly appreciated. The members here are unlike any on the net. You cannot name a forum better than this one, on ANY subject!

Daniel

This group has done amazing things for penturning, But it is far from the greatest thing it does. It brings out the very best in people. When the anonymity of the internet seems to be prone to doing just the opposite. It is a testament to the quality of the people that share this common interest. Amazing people, I am proud to be among you all.

Top Bottom