General question help

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Chief Hill

isn't there a document here that covers every kit type and it's compatabilty with other kits. Parts swapping. Bushings etc.

El-Grande, Canadiana, Cambrige kits work with same drill bits and bushings also Fp & Rb parts can be switched between the 3.

People are always asking about what kits will work with bushings drill bits and what parts can be swapped out with other pens.
Example. What FP tips can be moved around with RB tips originating from Majestic kits?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bobleibo

You must have been reading my mind....THANK YOU! I am starting to find a few (Neuvuea Sceptor/Jr Gent/Jr Statesman), etc.....
I am sure there are lots more, but short of getting out my calipers and measuring each and every kit I have, not to mention the ones I don't....Oye~ vei`
I'm not smart enough to keep up. I'd pay someone for a cheat-sheet that has them all cross referenced. H E L P !!
Cheers

Chief Hill

Funny I asked this question a couple of weeks ago and didn't get one reply.
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?k...QbXp5TEE&hl=en
So Daniel I can get to this but need a password or do we need to open our own account.???

Lin.

8000 Members and you did not get a reply. Well I am sure that I am not the only one to think about this. Or wonder what works with what.
I thought there were a ton of "experts" here LOL...

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
8000 Members and you did not get a reply. Well I am sure that I am not the only one to think about this. Or wonder what works with what.
I thought there were a ton of "experts" here LOL...

Many have started, far as I know none has finished.

YOU could be the first!!!!!

Daniel

Weeeeeeel. I am working on a solution. basically the google doc I linked to is my giant pen list. It was put on google docs with access to it by several members so that Bushing references and such could be added to it. basically it is over 1200 lines of the sort of info you all are looking for but nobody can see it. sad thing is that I do not have the control over the sheet I was given access to it by someone else.
I tried to copy it into a seperate spreed sheet but it is not doing that very well. it only copies the first 125 lines. anyway there are well over 700 pen kits with bushings and drill sizes listd on there. I am still working on what I can do about making it viewable.

Daniel

Well RobI was able to download it as a PDF. So i emailed that to you. I will see about sending that to Jeff and see if it can be added to the library.

Top Bottom