Gemstone Finials

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

jcollazo

I know I've seen these things in a catalog before. They're made for the Euro style pens. I've gone through the CSUSA, Hut, and PSI catalogs. Who sells them?

Thanks

Joe

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
They were in the CSUSA 2005 catalogue. I think they cleared them out last year. You might give them a call, maybe they have some old stock left.

edit: they were Swarovsky stones and were available with black twist, european or americana finials

Joe. I just checked the CSUSA site and they are still listed but they are not in the catalogue. Search for "birthstone caps". They still have the twist, european or americana finials listed.
If you get them you'll have to glue the stone into the finial. Use med CA and be careful to set them straight. Press the twist pen finial into the pen cap FIRST - if you don't the stone may crack (DAMHIKT). Also the black powder coating on the finial can chip if you're not careful. I've done a number of these and they do look nice.

its_virgil

Contact Nils at CSUSA. They had hundreds of each month's stone on clearance last week at the CSUSA open house during the symposium. I'll bet he would like to get rid of some of them. They weren't moving fast.
Do a good trun daily!
Don
Originally posted by jcollazo
<br />I know I've seen these things in a catalog before. They're made for the Euro style pens. I've gone through the CSUSA, Hut, and PSI catalogs. Who sells them?

Thanks

Joe

jcollazo

Originally posted by Geo in Winnipeg
<br />Joe. I just checked the CSUSA site and they are still listed but they are not in the catalogue. Search for "birthstone caps". They still have the twist, european or americana finials listed.

Those are the ones[:D]

I just saw them on the website. I'll be giving Nils a shout.

Thanks

Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom