Gel Slimline?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Fibonacci

Anyone know of a slimline or similar pen that you can put a gel cartridge in? My mother wants a handful, but I have not had much luck finding any.

ldb2000

Slimline pens use a Cross refill and there are no Gel refikks made for them . The Parker style refills come in a gel ink . There are a few slimmer pens that use the Parker style refills . The Slimline Pro from PSI is a click style pen that's only slightly thicker then a slimline and uses a Parker style refill but some people have problems with them working properly , I have made lots of them with very few problems , mostly just plastic mouldings that needed to be cleaned up . I think there are a few others , someone will chime in with which ones .

Mac

When I get my order in. Maybe this week, I will check out a pen, that may work for you, it is a cushion grip click. Don't know the size as of yet and how hard it will be to modify, if you want to lose the grip like the comfort grip slimeline. But does use the parker refill and can be gel.

Last edited:

Fibonacci

I would be interested in the cushion grip once you get a chance to take a look at it.

For now, I might pick up a couple of the slimline pros to fiddle with. I have not had any trouble making mechanisms work in the past, so I hope to not have trouble, but there is a first time for everything.

Top Bottom