gel refills

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this isn't a silly question. Is there a gel type refill that I can use to replace a parker type refill? In other words is there a gel refill that's compatible with a parker refill? My wife asked me the question because she and some of her friends prefer the gel type. All I know about pen refills is that they contain ink LOL.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dubdrvrkev

I got some Parker gel refills from office max the other day and one didn't work. It would write about one word then stop then if I shook or tapped it, it would write one more word. [:(!] Luckily they will take them back.

Before you leave the store you may want to open the package and test whatever you buy, just to save a possible headache.

PenWorks

The suppliers have them as well Brea, CS and not sure about BB, the off brand ones.
Never did the group buy thing Eagle, Not enough interest and had to buy to many.

woodguy1975

I've purchased the generic gel refills and have had mixed results with them. About 25% started leaking after 3-4 months and ruined one very nice pen. The other 75% write wonderfully. I've bought some real parker gel refills and have been much happier. I haven't had any leak and they write very well.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom