Gel pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Osric

I have a client who wants to order some gel pens and would prefer twist-type pens. I've been looking all around for kits that are both gel and twist, but haven't found any. I see gel-clickers, but no gel-twist.

Anyone know of an kit that takes a gel insert and is a twist? Is there a gel insert for slimline pens that I'm missing?

Thanks in advance.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

turbowagon

Cigar, Sierra, and Sienna kits are twist-style and take Parker-style refills which are available in Gel versions.

THarvey

I buy Parker gel refills at my local OfficeMax.

I have seen them online for lower prices. A few of our kit suppliers carry the Parker gels.

Mark

Like Joe said, any Parker Style refill can be changed out and replaced with a Gel refill.

Hart Twist, Wall Street, Polaris/Atlas, Guardian Jr, Diva, etc. There are many twist styles to choose from.

Good Luck.

jskeen

I've never seen a cross style gel ink refill. I seem to have heard somewhere that the tube diameter is too small for the gel to feed through, but I cant remember where to verify. However if you want to pay for it, fisher makes space pen refills in cross style. If you've never used one, you should try. I use them in my demo slims, and sell as an upgrade. but they are not cheap.

rjwolfe3

I've never seen a cross style gel ink refill. I seem to have heard somewhere that the tube diameter is too small for the gel to feed through, but I cant remember where to verify. However if you want to pay for it, fisher makes space pen refills in cross style. If you've never used one, you should try. I use them in my demo slims, and sell as an upgrade. but they are not cheap.

They make what is known as a Liquid Silk Cross refill. Not quite gel but better then ballpoint. It is the closest thing that I have found.

dtswebb

Monteverde makes a line of refills for Cross ballpens that are either gel ink or darn close to it. A smooth line on paper and a range of colors. Most pen shops that handle Monteverde refills can supply them or get them.

Most of the cigar pens I make get a Parker gel refill in them. I'm currently experimenting with Monteverde ceramic gel refills because they're available in broad (my preference) and a range of colors.

Top Bottom