Gel or Other Refill Alternative to Cross-type BP Refill

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyL

I have many Cross-type 7mm kits that I would like to find a non-ballpoint refill for. I like the Parker-style gels as ballpoint refills, but have not been able to find a Cross-type gel or other non BP refill. Any direction would be greatly appreciated.

BTW, I have used at least 4 or 5 different/higher-end Cross-type brands and were please with none. Maybe, what I am looking for hasn't been invented yet :).
Tried these and then some, and less than impressed.
Cross
MV
Etc.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

frank123

I imagine the small ink capacity of the Cross refill rules out gel and most anything else.

There may be something in gel, but I doubt it would write much before going empty.

Dave Turner

I've gone through the same thing with Cross-style refills. So far, I like the Private Reserve brand Cross-style refills the best. They rarely skip when writing.

TonyL

Thanks...been there though. :). I guess I will finish-up the kits are use the Cross and MV that I have left over.

ldb2000

Try the fisher pressurized refills , they come in both cross and parker . The black medium is one of the smoothest refills I've ever used and they last a long time . They cost more but are worth every cent .

TonyL

Good idea. I use the Parker-style Fisher; I forgot about the Cross-style Fisher. Thanks for the reminder!

Top Bottom