Gatsby/Sierra bushings

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Woodlvr

Greg, from the looks of the kit it is a Berea kit and should use the same bushings. Call their tech support and ask fo the dimensions of the bushings. There is no picture when I tried to look them up. Hope this helps.

Mike

Randy_

It certainly won't hurt to give Berea a call; but I'm betting it is not a Berea kit. As far as I know, PSI has always sold only their own kits and it would be unusual for them to start selling Berea kits. I bet the bushings are different; but if someone has a set and will post the dimensions, I can compare them with my Sierra bushings.

Rmartin

I don't think it will do any good to call Berea. You will need to call PSI to find out the size bushings the kit uses. Then you can compare to the Sierra. They don't list bushings for the Gatsby on their site. I had to do a search just to find the kit. Their pen kits page was designed by a moron.

kirkfranks

I think I found a listing for the Gatsby bushing on the PSI site at
http://www.pennstateind.com/store/pkgabu.html
No picture
I don't understand why it would need a 3 pc bushing.
On edit.
It looks like some of the other "new" kits show the bushing sizes in the instructions. I just cannot find this kit in the instruction library.

Randy_

Stan: I looked all over the PSI web site and never found the drill size referenced. Did you find it there somewhere or maybe through one of the resellers?? Thanks.

GBusardo

Do you really think PSI would miss the chance to possibly sell bushings and a drill bit? [}:)] I would have bet the bushings and drill size would be different

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom