Full Sized Pens?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Fibonacci

A friend wants a "full sized" pen, but neither of us seem clear on what that means. My first inclination is that it means a gentlemen or a statesman.

What other pens might fit that category? He wants it as a status thing, not something to use, so getting a fit on his hand is kind of pointless.

Does anyone other than CSUSA sell the Statesman/Gent? I see a lot of places that have the Jrs, but not the originals.

Dan_F

Hard to say, the Gent or Statesman would probably be considered "oversize" by vintage standards, as would the Churchill, El Grande, and their imitators.

The Jr's while fat in the body have relatively skinny sections (the part you grip to write). all of the rest of the kit pens that I'm aware of share the same basic section. I would say you would be closer with the first group.

Dan

fernhills

There is also the Majestic full size, that is readily available. Emperor, Imperial are a couple of others, if you can find them. Also there is the Havana, i think that one is only can be had in a fountain pen, not sure though. Carl

Last edited:

Jgrden

I ran into that today. They could not settle between the Flash Drive Pen or a fat Antler pen made with a Cigar Kit.

Top Bottom