Full size kit options

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Haynie

I know of the majestic, and the gent but what other full sized pens are out there?

I have an idea in my head and it will not go away. Problem is it requires the width of a full sized barrel and I have never had the desire to make a full sized pen.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

The Emperor although it is no longer carried by CSUSA someone just bought many from Smitty, and their might be a few Imperials out there along with some Lotus's and CSUSA still has the full sized Statesman.

zig613

The Spring Blossom is larger than the Churchill/Cambridge but, maybe a tad smaller than the CSUSA Gent. You can find them at Timberbits and at Classics.

Wade

OKLAHOMAN

And is only avalible as a Roller Ball and in just one plating Rhoudium with Gold trim but is one of the least expensive of all named so far .

1-IMG_3317.JPG

The Spring Blossom is larger than the Churchill/Cambridge but, maybe a tad smaller than the CSUSA Gent. You can find them at Timberbits and at Classics.

Wade

Haynie

Looking for a fountain pen. So my options are Gent, Statesman and Majestic. The others mentioned seem not be around anymore, or did I miss a dealer?

walshjp17

Check out WoodPenPro in Hawaii (woodpenpro.com). Jimmy has a few larger pens; Celticus, Monarch and The Commissioner are the ones he sells. He is closing up for a few weeks starting this weekend, so if you need to order anything before January, I suggest hopping on his site soon.

Top Bottom