Frusterated...Series 2000 Flattops

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

witz1976

So I tried these and loved them as my basic rollerballs and fountains as they came in Platinum & Gold TI, however I screwed up on 1 and messed up the centerband and then a week later a kid snapped off the rollerball nib on another. I called berea where I got them and they do not carry spare parts in those finishes. That totally ticked me off.:mad: so now I am stuck with 2 pens kits that are now useless. :mad::frown:

Does anyone have any good options for a replacement on the style? (if anyone has parts, I will post something in the classifieds.)

Thanks

workinforwood

This is a problem that has been happening with those pens for years and yet they still sell them. If I was not busy with another project that is going to take me quite some time, probably a few months, I'd be happy to take on the challenge of making a new nib section for your broken one. My nib sections only break when you steam roll them!

witz1976

This is a problem that has been happening with those pens for years and yet they still sell them. If I was not busy with another project that is going to take me quite some time, probably a few months, I'd be happy to take on the challenge of making a new nib section for your broken one. My nib sections only break when you steam roll them!

Thanks for the offer Jeff. I think they sell because they are nice looking kits that sell well. Don't have any ideas for a replacement style?

Top Bottom