Friction polish applicator?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hrigg

The blue shop paper towels, cut into 2" squares. They're thick and soft, can be folded to fit into grooves, and they're lint-free.

Fred

Try using a good quality paper plate cut into easy to hold lengths. No problem for me with any lint as can be from paper towels, cloths, etc. The plate also gets into tiny areas rather well!

This also works very well when using CA and it doesn't seem to drink up the stuff like paper towels! [:D]

Ron Mc

I use little brushes that you can get at a hobby supply to apply the finish then the "pro painters rags" from any hardware store.

jtate

Oaky, I took someone's suggestion and bought the expensive Viva papertowels and folded up a bunch of applicators from them. Geez! Those things are WAY more expensive than the Kroger brand I usually buy.

You know what? They do work better. Hate to admit it because I'm a cheap skate but it's true.

doeringr

Convince your better half that it's time to get some new sheets for the bed. Cut up the old cotton sheets and you have great applicators for a long time.
Personally, I like the cotton over the paper towel because you can achieve a much better "heat" with the cotton. IMO it works better than paper towel. However, Paper towel does work as long as it's pretty durable (Viva, bounty)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom