FREE MONEY

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I just finished a 2 day garage sale and we have a large box of shredded money if you all want some. my neighbor use to work for a commissary at the Federal Reserve Bank before the stroke got him. he is fine but disabled now. send me a PM with an address and I would be happy to ship some to you VIA US snail mail.

If you choose to reciprocate with wood.....smiles all over my face.

Laurie

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Fred

Laurie ... I would like to receive a double handful of that "free money" you are offering. I will gladly send you a grouping of several different pen blanks that I have. I do believe you will be pleased with the trade too! :biggrin:

Thank you for the offering! :smile-big:

PM sent with my mailing information.

LEAP

Laurie, My daughter would love some. She is casting everything she can get her hands on. I'm going to start buying the resin in 5 gallon buckets. I'd be happy to trade you a few blanks.

Skye

I've got a little baggy. It's neat for casting. Just roll the glue covered tubes around in it, then cast it.

okay, for all that replied (this is a general reply) I have packed it all up and they will be mailed tomorrow. so you should see it before the end ofr the week. have fun. I want to see what you have come up with.

as for me, surprise me and I'm not looking for a lot, just a few blanks from your area. I love to trade.

just so you know what I have, here is a picture of a bowl with my pocket pen in it......now mind you, this just made a small dent in the box of cash I have. I will be making pens for my neighbor and his wife. I too will be casting to see how I do.

Laurie

Attachments

• DSC_0129 (600 x 398).jpg
    DSC_0129 (600 x 398).jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 156

Hosspen

Laurie,
The shredded green came in today. It's fine, real fine. Thanks for sharing. I hope you like the blanks I sent. If you have any questions about them let me know.

JayDevin

Laurie

I got the cash. Im looking for some great stuff for you! DOnt worry its coming! I will be out of town a few days , But I have not FOrgetten you!

LEAP

Laurie, The cash came today! My daughter is very excited to make a few blanks. What type of blanks would you like in return? I can do wood, Aluminum , home brew PR, let me know.

GoodTurns

package received...kid didn't believe mne when I told him it was an envelope full of cash! Should have seen the look on his face! I'll get a goodie pack out to you this week!

Jon

Fred

Laurie .... I received my winnings today and so far have used almost three rolls of scotch tape. I have almost finished getting one corner put back together. It has taken me all day and I must get some rest. :eek:

Maybe while I am resting I can get your surprise package put in the system and get it out to you in the morning.

Thanks for the stash ... :biggrin:

titan2

Laurie,

Got it!!! That was quick........it was waiting for me when I go home on Thursday.

Thanks......I'll be sending you something back once I find something unique!!!

Later......

Jim Smith

Lauie,

If you still have any of the shredded money available, I'd love to give it a try. Please let me know how to proceed.

Jim Smith
Conyers, Georgia

Top Bottom