Fountian pen ink

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doghouse

I am looking to get refil black ink for the fountian pens. I now know that schaffer ink does not fit. Does anyone know what style of cartrage is used? I am trying to purchase just a few and do not want to have to purchase a whole gross.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Doghouse

Could you point me to that? I did a search on the site and it did not come up.
Thanks for the reply. The only think that Berea could improve on is their site, it is rather hard to use.

dougle40

I just went to their site and I can't find it there either but it's on page 39 of their catalog .
Try going to their site and sending them an e-mail about it , they're pretty good about answering them ..

The fountain pen kits that I have made had blue ink cartridges with them. I went to Office Depot and bought Waterman Black cartridges and they fit nicely. And the Waterman cartridges are about two and a half times bigger (longer) but have no problems fitting into the pens. I don't remember who's pens but they were American style.

Scott

Hi Doghouse,

I think the standard style of cartridge is the Pelikan style. I really don't like cartridges and don't use them, but my Boss does. I bought 500 of them off of Ebay for him, cheap generic ones, but in the Pelikan style, and they work fine.

BTW, I use a bottled ink from Private Reserve, and my favorite color is Tanzanite!

Scott.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom