Fountain Pen Question

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

coach

I finished my first baron fountain pen this morning. It will be for trade for some tools I will probably post a gloat about soon! Now, It is all together except for the ink parts. There is an ink cartridge and a clear plastic piece with a twist like mechanism on the top. I know I'm an idiot, but what goes where and how do I make it work? Thanks in advance for your answers and swift kicks in the butt. LOL

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

arehrlich

Coach,

The clear plastic piece - with the twist mechanism - is an ink pump. You use it if you want to fill the pen from a bottle of ink. Old style. The cartridge is disposable - the pump you can refill forever.

Looking forward to seeing the tools.

Alan

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
Another reason to like the Baron kit, it comes with the piston assembly so the customer does not have to buy one... My customers love that little extra, even though I doubt some of them will use it..

hobby_dale

coach, thanks for asking the question as it helps others in the group like me as well. Remember that the only dumb question is the ones we don't ask. I think FDR once said that. Sometimes I feel that that only dumb questions as those that I ask. [;)] I too am self-efacing at times as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom