Fountain Pen nib

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
I have a request for a fountain pen with a good nib. The specs for the nib are "just want a good quality nib. Medium to broad. Round tip. Medium to stiff flex". What kit or kits meet this requirement?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
Geez, the more I hear about the nibs.... The more I think I have to let the moths out of my wallet and buy one.... well some extra discretionary funds should be around soon...

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
Originally posted by coach
<br />If you aren't carful those moths will eat through your britches!!![:D]

<b>HEY... Don't you have kids to teach or something.... I mean instead of giving me grief</b>.. [:p][:p]

coach

That is what my conference is for Griz. Too early in the year to have mad parents, so I get to give you grief!!

Set those poor little moths free. Don't you know they have feelings too! LOL[:D]

wayneis

Monty if your client wants the best then by far Anthony's nibs out perform any kit nib. I've been playing around sense I bought them and have tried several fountain pen kit nibs and none compare with Nib Man's.

Oh ya Griz, as far as Coach giving the kids grief whats the difference if he give it to the kids or to you? Same difference is'nt it? LOL gottcha

Wayne

PenWorks

Monty, your specs for that nib, a Jr or Baron would qualify. Both are good steel nibs that write good and a fine pen kit. Some may be a touch more fussy than others. But for the money, you can't go wrong.

In a bad/good/best rating, a Penchetta nib is the best. 14K gold medium grade of pure smooth. Some folks drive chevy's and some drive Ferrari's. But you pay for that ride. [:)]

And that ride don't smell like moth balls [:D] [}:)] [:D]

Doghouse

guys, lets stay on topic here.

Along with a good nib, high quality ink can make even a mid-grade nib feel better. Poor quality ink can make the best nib feel cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom