Fountain pen cartridges

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

babyblues

So, what cartridges are compatible with the fountain pen kits? I know that I can order some, but I kind of need a couple...like...today, so I'm trying to find some locally. Will the Cross cartridges fit these pens? I have a Jr Emperor fountain pen with me so I can find out for sure, but I thought I'd ask here and see if Cross would be a good alternative.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

baker4456

I have used the Waterman refills from Staples. They are longer and hold more ink. On some pens it will be long enough to go into the post end of your pen. I have had to hone the American style so the refill will go into the cap post. The ink is better than what you get with the kit. It is a blacker ink

babyblues

I have used the Waterman refills from Staples. They are longer and hold more ink. On some pens it will be long enough to go into the post end of your pen. I have had to hone the American style so the refill will go into the cap post. The ink is better than what you get with the kit. It is a blacker ink
Fantastic. That's what I needed to know! Thanks!

bradh

The wood pen kits all use an international or universal cartridge. The problem is most refill packs do not state that they are universal. I find the best way to find cartridges is to follow David's advice and look for Waterman cartridges. It seems all the Waterman pens use the universal cartridge too.

Rudy Vey

You can find these cartridges in any good office supply or pen store. I got them locally at Staples. They are called either European or International cartridges, as a kid in Germany I didn't even know there were others out there....

Top Bottom