Fountain Pen Cartridge replacements

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

kent4Him

Where can I get refills for the CSUSA fountian pens. Office Max only carries Parker refills and they don't fit. I see that there is someone selling German Refills on Ebay and they fit Montblanc pens. Are these the right ones?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Hi,

I was able to buy Waterman refills at Staples, they fit the CSUSA fountain pens. Stalpes have them in black and blue ink. They are also the long refills, not the mini ones that come with the kits. I was able to buy 8 relills for $6.50 Canadian.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
If you're refering to the ink cartridges, I would recomend the Private reserve Ink. You can get that from PenWorks (Anthony). Send him an email. I know he can fix you up.

DFM

Those Waterman refills fit the Jr Statesman and Jr Gent. perfectly, and they last a very long time. I found them at Office Depot.

Originally posted by DFM
<br />Those Waterman refills fit the Jr Statesman and Jr Gent. perfectly, and they last a very long time. I found them at Office Depot.

They do last well, I used one for the first time a few weeks ago in a Gentlemen's FP and I write a lot at work, 7-10 pages of notes in a day, it lasted two weeks.

But using one of Anthony's nibs has that effect on me, it's so smooth!![:D][:D][:D]

bjackman

Here's a link to a useful ink cartridge chart.

http://www.pentrace.net/CarChart.html

our kits should be compatible with all/most of the majority of similar brands on the right/lower side.
btw, it's not too hard to refill a cartridge with any brand/color of bottled ink with a syringe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom