fountain pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

BarryK

I have a CUSA rollerball kit, and a fountain pen nib that fits the kit. I turned the bodies etc, and now I want to use the darn thing...BUT...I bought is as a rollerball, so I have a rollerball refill, but no fountain pen ink cartridge. CUSA tells me to use a 'generic' fountain pen cartridge, but I'm wondering if anyone can provide a brand / part # for replacement ink cartridges that fit a fountain pen (CUSA 10k kit)?? ** a photo of the refill would help.

I've tried Cross refills and parker refills, and neither fit...the top end fo teh cartridge just gets mashed up and no longer fits.

Thanks for the help.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Docsmith45

Barry; I turned a fountain pen recently for the first time. I went down to Office Depot and bought a package of their generic refills. The are 5/16 dia, 1 1/2 overall length with a about a 3/16 dia x 1/16 long neck on the end where it fits in the nib. Hope that helps. it seems that many of the fountain pen kits take this refill.

C_Ludwigsen

I don't know a part number, but I just saw a pack of them at Office Depot the other day. They came 6 to a pack. They are about 1-1/2" long each. They are clear plastic filled with ink. If you look at the reverse end of the fountain pen nib, there is a small spike that the replacement cartridge fits on. It punctures the cartridge.

YoYoSpin

These should do the trick: http://www.officedepot.com/ddMain.d...location_info=SG_1_DV_13_SC_1305004_FM_684980

576064_sk_md.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom