Found a source for inexpensive sand paper...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

refueler1

I found a place to purchase some 320 and 400 grit sandpaper rolls like you get from Rockler or Woodcraft. The place is called Wholesale Tool and the 400 grit paper you can get in either 1" or 2" wide strip by 50 yd rolls for $7 and $12. I bought the 2" wide roll and will rip it down the middle to make 100yds for only $12. They have 320 grit but in a different brand and it is more money costing $17 for a 1" x 50yrd roll. They also carry ther usuall lower grits but I didnt see any rolled grits over 400. They have stores throughout the US. I think their web site is www.wholesaletool.com

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

KiltedGunn

Local Chapter Leader
Klingspor website says they only sell to businesses and distributors...do you buy direct or is there a particular supplier?

Randy_

Sometimes, inexpensive sandpaper doesn't perform as well as the higher quality stuff so price may not always be the best criterion for selecting a product.

Wildman

Bought a variety 4 pack, paper backed 1" x 10 meters from HUT Products, 800 thru 2000 grit which like a lot. Great for dry or wet sanding.

They are marked made by Klingspor, but can not find them at their website.

Top Bottom