Found just in time for Valentines

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

More4dan

I saw these on Instagram and thought I would share. Looks like if you hurry you should be able to get one in time to surprise your better half.
3538731aceb0cab27e0e6ca8bcfc2b4b.jpg

Danny

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

More4dan

I've made pens from 5 of Toni's blanks and ordered one of this one (I could use the brownie points). The quality of her blanks are stunning, truly works of art.

Danny

Gregory Hardy

You know...I love to see someone promote someone else. Good on you. The blanks are beautiful, but "promoting someone else more than oneself" is sign that world is still a good place. After a really crappy day at work, you made the day better, Dan. Thank you.

Q: How do I order one of these without my wife finding the package - she who uses the same shop as me and does all of the postal service?
A: I'll tell her, "It's for my girlfriend." (I should be out of the hospital in time to give it to her for Valentine's Day. Won't she feel silly?)

Thanks again, Dan.

Woodchipper

Q: How do I order one of these without my wife finding the package - she who uses the same shop as me and does all of the postal service?
A: I'll tell her, "It's for my girlfriend." (I should be out of the hospital in time to give it to her for Valentine's Day. Won't she feel silly?)
I was thinking more in line of taking up a collection for a nice funeral arrangement.

Gregory Hardy

Have it shipped to Work. Or a single neighbor. No sense getting a friend killed either.

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

Yeah...the concern for my health is touching, guys. I don't think the beating would be fatal - just a "reminder." The only upside is that though she turns a pen occasionally, she does NOT read the forums, so the package will likely be safe coming to the house. ("Honest, honey...I didn't buy more pen stuff. This is for work. Tony just misspelled his name.")
:wink:

Top Bottom