Football slimline blank question.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

yost69

I am looking for football blanks. What I am wanting to do is make a slimline and have the bottom half a football and the top half the colors of the team.

For instance I would like to do one with a football on the bottom and blue and gold on top for wvu.

The only blanks I have come across have been predrilled and the hole pen would be a football.

Does anyone know of a source for something like this?

Thanks

Ben

rsmith

I haven't seen any like you are describing, but there are a number of people on this forum that specialize in laser cut blanks, and every one that has done any work for me has done top notch work. One of them could probably help you design a blank like you are looking for.

JBCustomPens

If it is like you are describing, you can take one of the parts off of it. Then you can get or make an acrylic to match what color you need. Hope this helps!:)

Hey Ben,

I make the footballs for the larger pens, but I have not made any for the slims. The design I created may not translate well to a slim...but I am often wrong. I have also hesitated due to the time it takes to make the footballs and not knowing if I could get the return on a slim kit. Most of the slims I have seen at shows sell in the $25 to $35 range. I haven't seen anything else out there as far as footballs except for laser cut blanks.

Good luck in you search!

Attachments

• Superbowl.jpg
    Superbowl.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 118
  • footballpenbears.jpg
    footballpenbears.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 112
Top Bottom