Florida Governor Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodpenman

The Governor has a WoodPenMan Pen!

Florida is having Homeowner Insurance problems. Last week a large group went to the capital to speak about these problems. One of these people was able to speak directly to the Senators and the Governor. He took one of my pens in an engraved maple case to give to the Governor. A small article that mentioned the pen was in many Florida papers.

I recently got a call from the person who handed the Gov the pen.

He was in the Senate chamber and summed up the trip to over 500 people and he says hundreds of reporters.

He held up the pen and read the pledge and the inside which was about Fla Insurance and was invited down on the floor where he handed the pen to the Governor. He then closed by saying " Please use this pen to sign the new insurance laws."

----------------

I am not sure any new laws will help, but I am glad/proud that Charlie has my pen.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Woodpenman

No pictures. I hope to get a picture from one of the people that was there.

The pen was an American Cherry Gold Ti Baron. It was in a case like I use for the Stars&Stripes Pens, a flag, pledge of allegiance and the name on the front.

If it was not going to be a Stars&Stripes Pen I wanted it to be as American as possible so I went with the Cherry.

No advertising but it had my card in it and some of the Senators wanted to know where an engraved box like that came from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom