Flattery

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

kruzzer

some of you may remember a pen I posted last year called the celebration pen. I did it for someone who just had baby and I thought it was appropriate design.
I just found it on "Rockler" in a laser cut version. It really looks good with string for the string... If I in some way inspired whoever is doing them I'm flattered and if not I guess it's true about great minds thinking alike... (only kidding).

Attachments

• 100_0587.jpg
    100_0587.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 285
  • balloon pne.jpg
    balloon pne.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 261
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

kruzzer

I'm cool with it... I don't have a problem with someone copying a design especially anyone on this board. I've gotten so much good info and insite from you folks if feel it's just a little payback. I will admit that it was a little weird seeing it at Rocklers though...

HSTurning

Ken Alllen makes that pen kit and I am pretty sure it was on his website when i first started looking into pen making about 2 1/2 years ago. but I may be wrong.

Mark

Rich, I liked your pen back then and still like it. I remember hearing from my Dad, how much time and effort went into it. It's still a work of art.

I guess it is a form of flattery. Still doesn't seem right.

kruzzer

thanks Mark,

I'm sill in awe of any of the laser cut pens. A couple of folks on the site do them and they are spectacular. I've looked in to buying a laser but it's a pretty hefty investment for just a hobby....

Top Bottom