Fixing Wobble on the Sierra

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JBCustomPens

Hi everyone,

I don't know if anyone else has had this problem, but I hope somebody can gain from it. I notice that some of the refills are smaller that the hole in the nib, which can cause it to wobble around while writing. What I did to fix this was, take the spring, and reverse it so that the smaller part goes on first on the refill. I noticed hardly any wobble after that. So, if you have a refill that has some wobble on it, this might work for you. I hope that somebody can gain from this.:)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
Hi everyone,

I don't know if anyone else has had this problem, but I hope somebody can gain from it. I notice that some of the refills are smaller that the hole in the nib, which can cause it to wobble around while writing. What I did to fix this was, take the spring, and reverse it so that the smaller part goes on first on the refill. I noticed hardly any wobble after that. So, if you have a refill that has some wobble on it, this might work for you. I hope that somebody can gain from this.:)
I thought that was the way the spring was to go.........:eek: Maybe I've been wrong all along.:mad:

Top Bottom