Fisher Space pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

workinforwood

Ok, I looked at some of these pens on their site.

http://www.fisherspacepen.co.uk/index.php?function=list&category=Y3K Pens

One really got my attention, it says shuttle retractable pen. I clicked for more info, but all it gave me was a better picture. Very nice sleek looking pen. I couldn't help notice a small button on the side. Any one know what that is for. Does it do something, perhaps electronically retracts the refill? Be awesome if that is the case, and then I have to find out where I can get those parts!

wickford

The button on the side retracts the ink. I received one of these pens about 15 years ago as a birthday gift. Mine is an all in one black ink, red ink, and pencil. You press the top button to extend the ink, and the side button to retract...

Years ago their claim to fame was their pressurized ink cartridge that supposedly would write anywhere even under water. And they also claim that their pens were used in outer space. Don't know if all of that is true, but I've had mine for a long time and have never replaced the ink and it always writes...

Now that you've sparked my memory, I might have to try and see how I can take mine apart and convert it to a nice turned wood pen!!

I dont have a fancy one like that, but I do have the bullet space pen. Its very nice and will write anywhere but if you don't use it for a day or two the ink seems to glob up on the end.

Top Bottom