Fish pen clips

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Karatekid

Hi can anyone tell me where I might get some fish clips or fishing related found the bass and the little fishing rod ones BUT looking for something impressive ,used to get from wood and whimsies a marlin /large tuna type and can't seem to find them anywhere.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Fay Prozora

I'm sure fish clips can be found. I have a neighbor down the street that turns pens and there was a neighborhood yard sale and he was selling some pens that he turned. I bought two pens that have fish clips on the, so I too have been looking around for these. I think it is a cigar pen. It is so pretty... Let me know if you ever find some.. Fay

Fay Prozora

Both of those are very interesting but mine have a fish that looks like a big carp on it. Least I know now where I can get one if I want to get one come payday. THanks for the information on the fish clips. Fay

Fay Prozora

In the last site posted, the one above the letter J is the one I have and it is such a pretty pen. I might have to buy some thanks for t he site glenspens... Now I know where to get that clip and they look like nice prices too. Fay

Woodkiller

Doesn't look like j is still available. :( maybe you can put a wanted ad in the buy/sell/trade section. Someone here might be sitting on a few they would part with.

Top Bottom