First time I have seen these!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

pshib

Looks ok but not sure if it's worth the price. At least you don't have to buy bushing or a bit. But putting any kind of finish on it is out of the question.

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
We have other avenues for supplies and price comparison not everyone will have that. Its overpriced only if you know of other suppliers and have information for comparison. If you dont know about pen making it will just be the price and its a retail sale venue. Has anyone seen that kit from other suppliers before?

Has anyone seen that kit from other suppliers before?

It looks like that kit is specific to that company. It you go to their website they are a pen company with pricing all over the place. I saw some of their pens going for $20 and some for over $600. Kaweco - license to write - since 1883 - English - WRITING INSTRUMENTS

I like the overall look of the kit (except the branding on the clip). They also sell some hex clips seperately for their sport series.

edstreet

I think I have seen that one before. It could be worse I suppose, one of the pen vendors has a grossly over priced kit in the $200 range. When we looked closer the kit should be under $50. Just goes to show how many places like to do heavy markups on products.

Top Bottom