First real expo

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

bdar

Hi everybody,

Just would like to let you know that I just finished a 2 day expo in my home town of Bundaberg, Queensland, Australia. I wish the people in town have the appreciation of fine hand crafted pens. $30.00 is too expensive for pens one lady said, but managed $500.00 of sales for 2 days. The best part about it I could tell people about the IAP and I got to meet Serge, "Darley", see his work up close, learn from him and best of to watch him create a Baron and work with some corian. Plus we swapped some timber. So Serge I would like to thank you for your time, information, fellowship and friendship.

Bdar

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Darley

Sorry Darren miss your post totally, it was a pleasure to meet you,sure I did have a good time but to short, maybe we will have to organised something for next time, 2 IAP members in Australia, I thinks is great, cut your Raspberrie Jam wood yesterday and will turn a pen tomorrow

Johnny if by any chance you decide to come over, you will be welcome to stay at my place, but please bring a spare suitcase .[:D]

bdar

Next week Johnny, Serge and I will have turned all the timber we bought by then. [:D]. Too short a time Serge, but it was great that we were able to meet and talk. Starting to get that CA finish hapening now. Thanks again Serge and the members of the IAP.

Darren

Darley

Pleasure Darren, but you have to get some MM to have a very good finish, turn the Raspberries Jam yesterday, look at the post Ho! BTW the corn I give to you is from Johnny, I'm sure you will make a good pen and don't forget to post a photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom