First Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mog

Bought a used lathe several weeks ago and finally got time to play with it today. Read everything I could here, studied everything I could online, talked to the great guys at Woodcraft and bought a couple of kits and blanks. Here's the results of my efforts.

Is this how it goes? You finish your first and think; Man, I can't believe I just made that. I think I'll make more.... And so it begins.

FirstPen_EuroLacewood005LargeWebview.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ericd

Is this how it goes? You finish your first and think; Man, I can't believe I just made that. I think I'll make more.... And so it begins.

Exactly.

Nice job on your first pen.

Eric

OKLAHOMAN

Save that first one, look back at it every so often to judge your progress. Your proud if it and justifiably so but your journey has just begun, welcome to our little corner of the world.

wiset1

That's a sweet looking first turn! You'll be amazed at what you can learn here on the forum and the feedback is amazing. Welcome and keep them coming.

bitshird

Nice to see someone turn a first pen that wasn't a Slim Line, the Euros / Designers are not the easiest pen to turn properly, good work, like Roy said keep it and every so often compare your new work to it to see how much you've progressed..

Top Bottom