First Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ben Holt

Here is my first pen done last night. Got a bunch more wood and kits in the mail today. :)

Attachments

• First Pen.jpg
    First Pen.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 174
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

WriteON

Nicely done. Pretty wood and grain. You're lined up very well.

You're ready for some 30cal bolt action pens.

Last edited:

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
I think that if you cropped the picture a bit, we would get a better view of that pretty cool pen, rather than that silly little pistol.:biggrin:

WriteON

Ben....welcome aboard and let us know about the part time job you find to pay for this stuff. I'm looking for one :biggrin:

Ben Holt

Ben....welcome aboard and let us know about the part time job you find to pay for this stuff. I'm looking for one :biggrin:

Thats where the firearms come into play. I'm a dealer...another hobby on the side. Problem is, I'm actually supposed to sell them versus ordering them in. LOL

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
I agree with Skip... Crop the pic! It looks more like an ad for the pea-shooter.

But, if that is your first pen... I hate your guts! NICE!

WriteON

Thats where the firearms come into play. I'm a dealer...another hobby on the side. Problem is, I'm actually supposed to sell them versus ordering them in. LOL
Ok then I repeat...30Cal bolt action pen might sell very well on your end. If you PM I'll tell what I sell them for if someone wants one. Prefer not to post prices on a public forum.

Attachments

• IMG_1334.jpg
    IMG_1334.jpg
    328.2 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Top Bottom