Not open for further replies.

dscott

This was my first try sorry pic is not clear

2005412113422_Corn%202.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
Hey Mike, you should have said something while you were here...you could have left with a load of cobs from the old chicken coop... LOL.. that's where mine are...

lkorn

Tom,
I'll be ther in MAY. Save some for me [8D]
Originally posted by Old Griz
<br />Hey Mike, you should have said something while you were here...you could have left with a load of cobs from the old chicken coop... LOL.. that's where mine are...

WoodChucker

I've yet to try one too, but I plan on it. I would think there good sellers, yes?

Anyway, from what I can see it looks good.

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
R.T. I can't keep them in stock around here.... as fast as I put them in the booth they are gone... over Christmas I must have sold about 20 of them in cigar and Perfect Fit configurations....

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
I will be at the Hagerstown Farmers Market every Saturday from April 23 until June 25. They are only open from 6:30AM to Noon.... Hope to see you and Deby there... and of course anyone else that would care to visit...

JimGo

Michael,
Please drop me an E-mail to let me know when you're headed out Tom's way. I'll try to head up there that day too. This way our wifes/SO's can commiserate, too! :)

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
That sounds like a good plan Jim... the wives/SO's can go to the outlet center together and we can play after the market closes.... and you can tell your wives that since your play time is not costing anything, neither can theirs.... LIKE THAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN... LOL

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Old Griz,

Thanks for your (I think it was you) directions on the CA slurry. I turned a cob pen last night and after 4-5 attempts, it was smooth as a baby's nose. But no snot,

Thanks a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom