Finial nut or bushing

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OldWrangler

On the Euro style pen kits the finial holding the clip is screwed into a little 7 mm brass nut (some instruction sheets call it a bushing). Anyhow you know the part I need. During the course of making more than 100 cartridge pens this year, I have scavagened all of these nuts from other kits and now I need 50 or more of them for the kits they came from.

Does anyone know who might sell me just the threaded brass nuts? I have tried PSI, Woodturningz, Arizona Silhouette and Berea and they all said no. I suppose if needed I could buy the whole thing, finial and nut.

Somebody let me know. Thanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bitshird

You might try Woodnwhimsies, they recently began selling a lot of parts for pens, I remember seeing some things for Euros, and a bunch for Cigars.

George7

I found them listed at Woodnwhimsies under "Pen Parts". I also recall seeing a video, I think I found it here at IAP, that showed a British gentleman making the part in question from a dense hardwood. Basically he turned a short dowel, mounted it in a chuck, then drilled and tapped it on the lathe.

OldWrangler

Thanks to y'all. Woodnwhimsies was the place. They have all kinds of components selling separately and the prices are reasonable. Order has been placed.

Top Bottom