Fine point pens?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fleabit

Does any one know if any of the kits come with fine point tips? All I have seen are medium and I have someone wanting a fine tip.

Thanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Fred in NC

I have never seen fine point kits. You can get Cross brand refills with fine point, and several color inks. Same with Parker. But most stores don't carry them.

woodpens

Along with Berea and CSU, Woodcraft also carried a wide rangle of fountain pens nibs including broad, medium, fine, extra fine & calligraphy. They were $4.50 a piece the last time I bought some.

tipusnr

If your talking about Cross refills (such as the slimline) Cross does make fine point refills sold from their site and many office supply sites, None of the pen kits come with fine points standard. This is something you would have to buy seperately and change out the refills. You could offer the (now extra)standard meduim point refill as a freebie for good customers.

Gregory Huey

If you are talking about Refills then you can get cross and parker refills at Staples or other office supply stores. I personaly put a genuine cross or parker refill in every pen I sell.

Randy_

Originally posted by woodpens<br />.....also carried a wide rangle of fountain pens nibs.....
Jim: Is that something like a gaggle of geese???
rofl3.gif

bassman00

Originally posted by wayneis
<br />There are also a couple of places online where you can purchase any of the different refills in quanity at a much better price.

Wayne - Can you post links to these sites? I found some that have slightly better pricing than the local Staples, etc but nothing eye opening.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom