Finally making myself a nice pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ToddMR

So I haven't really got around to making me my own pen. Some I have carried a little, but then give away with new inks in them. Nothing really special for me. Well I recently ordered an ancient mars blank from exotics, and decided it was time to get me something nice. I looked at various RB kits such as, majestic, majestic jr, broadwell, art deco, triton, statemen ii, etc. As I thought about my choices, I had to also weigh if I had the bits or not, or could get them with the bushings as a package like on PSI. In the end, I actually decided on the Triton in chrome from exotic with the ink upgrade. It was a plus that the bits and bushings for the Jr Gent II work with it. Since I ended up not buying a $30 kit, I decided to try my luck at an arch nemesis of a blank, the pine cone pr by Jeff Powell for a future pen. Twice I have bought one and twice I have failed. I got one as a cap and one as a key chain done, but not a whole pen yet. I figure since I have many more pens and blanks under my belt now, I will see what I can do with it at some point. So I feel like the triton with the ancient mars blank will be a nice gift to myself. I can't believe I have went this long without a dedicated pen for me.

I will definitely post pictures when I am done. Who knows, I might even have it engraved so I can never give it to someone lol.

Top Bottom