felt tip pen.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TBone

Not sure what you have local, but I think any office supply store would have them. If you mean on the internet, Staples, Office Depot, Office Max or similar store would carry them. Looke for Sharpie if you want small to medium tips. If you want large tips, try searching for magic markers or art markers. Be sure not to confuse them with "dry erase" markers. These are not permanent. HTH

GreggR

A guy I work with had a Cross refill that was like a fine point Sharpie and was permanent black, but don't ask me where he got it. He said it didn't last long. I wonder of you can get them in the Schaefer (sp?) or Papermate refills? Maybe they would last longer...

ctEaglesc

Passed Away Jul 4, 2008
In Memoriam
This is just a guess on my psrt.
I don't recall ever seeing a felt tip that wasn't a snap cap.At one time I had a Cross felt tip and the refill didn't last long.I don't believe snap cap roller balls or fountain pens are offered by any of our suppliers.Putting all this togerher I am going to guess that a snap cap felt kit isn't available.
I wonder if a cross felt refill would work in a modified RB set of components.

Randy_

Originally posted by ctEaglesc
<br />.....I don't believe snap cap roller balls or fountain pens are offered by any of our suppliers......

The PSI "TRADITIONAL" kits are snap caps and come in both a rollerball and a fountain pen.

wayneis

I use the Cross "Porous-Point refill Item number #8443 its a medium black ink. Use this refill in any of the rollerball kits and remember to keep the cap on the pen when not in use.

Wayne

jthompson1995

You can use the cross porous point refill in the baron as well, but you need to make a spacer to pull the point back in some as it extends too far when used by itself. I made one out of a slice of a rollerball refill cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom