Faulty pSI MANDREL

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Don Wade

Just off the phone with Psi re: mandrel saver as per the instructions in prior IAP forum. CSR stated she could not find history of order even though I looking at it on line at the time. 10-15 minutes with no results. That is the reason for CSUSA

Anyone else had trouble with custormer service

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Tage

I've actually had pretty good luck with their customer service. They sent me a replacement kit for one that was no good very quickly. I also ordered some red buckeye burl blanks from them for an Ohio State gift, they sent me purple (labeled red). When I called, they sent another one right out (although it was purple again, labeled red). When I called about this one they said there was a problem with the vendor's shipment to them and they replaced it with a different blank. Customer service was good......quality control....eh...a little dicey. Finally found some nice red buckeye on eBay....better price and they were actually red!

its_virgil

But, CSUSA does not sell the mandrel saver.:biggrin: I've had customer service problems with several vendors. Often my attitude when I called was most of the problem. But, I still purchase from them because I like their products. When I do have problems I end the call and then call back hoping to get another customer service rep and also change my attitude. I can't remember not have a problem eventually resolved.
Oh, BTW, our archives are full of customer service issues and with companies other than PSI.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Just off the phone with Psi re: mandrel saver as per the instructions in prior IAP forum. CSR stated she could not find history of order even though I looking at it on line at the time. 10-15 minutes with no results. That is the reason for CSUSA

Anyone else had trouble with custormer service

Terwin

I called and left a message and a lady from PSI called me back in about 15 min. I asked her if she needed my order number and she said she was looking at it right now. I was very pleased and they are sending one on Jan 3rd.

ctubbs

When I called, the CSR had not yet been informed of the replacements. She went searching and found the info and mailed one out then. Three days later, the MS was in my hands. DO NOT BOTHER WITH THEIR EMAIL. I have yet to get a response from an email I sent to PSI. Phone- Different story entirely!
Charles

randyrls

Don; Try again. Not all CSR's are equal. I've run into a number of people who didn't want to be doing the job they were supposed to be doing.

Tage

When I called, the CSR had not yet been informed of the replacements. She went searching and found the info and mailed one out then. Three days later, the MS was in my hands. DO NOT BOTHER WITH THEIR EMAIL. I have yet to get a response from an email I sent to PSI. Phone- Different story entirely!
Charles

+1, same experience here.

jimofsanston

Got mine for Christmas and it is working great. No noise. Running very true. Are you sure you are not tightening it to much as the instruction states. When I put it on, bring it just to the spacer then just nudge it tighter to keep from having the blank stop spinning when I use my tool.

Top Bottom